At MediSpend, we are on a mission to transform and simplify how the life science industry complies with global healthcare industry regulations. MediSpend Global Compliance Solutions are recognized market leaders fully integrated within a first-mover, born in the cloud technology platform. We’re gearing up for the next phase of growth, looking to onboard developers who thrive on solving business problems with innovative technology. Read on to see what’s different about this opportunity and begin to visualize how you will advance your career by joining our team.
Check this out:
- Work directly with SMEs in the life sciences compliance domain to turn their vision into working software
- Learn from a small group of talented senior developers who are reimagining the product portfolio
- Work directly with clients to support their critical business operations
- Build AWS cloud native enterprise grade solutions with the latest CI/CD frameworks
- Become an integral member of a cross functional team delivering solutions for our clients
A day in the life:
You are a Java Developer at MediSpend. You collaborate with senior developers to build software within architecture and design guidelines. You work closely with Product Owners to determine why a feature is not producing the expected result. You develop a deeper understanding on how to build applications that perform well with large data volumes. You participate in code reviews prior to code check in. You add 3 more unit’ tests to gain 100% coverage. You leverage emerging technologies to build new product features. You refactor portions of legacy applications to remove technical debt.
What you bring to the table:
This is a junior to mid-level position with responsibilities including building new features and maintaining existing applications. Will entertain outstanding new graduate candidates with BS/MS Computer Science degrees.
Growth story, startup feel, life science domain, passionate technologists, and born in the cloud